Thursday, August 23, 2012

Welcome to The Blog!!!

Welcome to my blog. My name is Jessica, this is me:


This is me with my handsome husband, Aaron:


We both went to the University of Minnesota (can you tell we're fans??). Aaron was friends with our neighbors and we met at a party at their house. We met 10 yrs ago this November - I can't believe it's been so long! We just celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary!
 

These are our ADORABLE puppies, they are two of the joys of our lives:

Waiting patiently to eat

On the dock this summer during our family cabin trip

This is where Lola likes to be whenever I'm in the kitchen... she's very good at helping me clean up food I drop on the floor.

And this is our little Fritter Monkey arriving in December:


We could not be more happy, excited, terrified...

This blog is intended to be generally about my (our) life to share with our friends and family who don't get to see us all the time. Probably 3 people will read this on a consistant basis - but even that makes it worthwhile :) Love you guys!

3 comments:

  1. Well, I'm excited and already have your blog as a favorite:) I guess I am one of the three people you are expecting to follow your blog... Love you all!!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dad here.

    Thanks for the pictures and updates. You are looking good and I can't wait to see you guys in October.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog. Angie gave me the site and I'm so happy to finally have looked you up. You look so great!!! Can't wait for you to have this little one :)
    It was also so great to see you this summer. Wish we had more time. Love ya.
    Dannialle

    ReplyDelete